Employment Opportunity - Office Director
This is a full-time office director position to oversee the daily needs of the parish including, but not limited to, maintaining parish databases, scheduling events, answering phones, performing general office tasks, preparing staff meeting agendas/minutes, maintaining calendars, as well as being the communication liaison between the parish staff and ministries.
This person must:
- have excellent computer and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- honor and maintain confidentiality
- have a strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- possess excellent phone, verbal, and written communication skills
- be a practicing Catholic with a commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Parish Data System Software is a plus. Willingness to learn other parish computer programs.
Employment is contingent on the successful completion of all background checks with the Diocese of Wilmington.
Interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected] by March 16, 2020. A full job description is available upon request