Mission Statement: We, the members of St. Jude The Apostle Parish, are committed to living and proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and following the teaching of the Catholic Church. As the People of God, we recognize the universal call to holiness, rooted in Baptism and nourished by the sacraments, especially the Eucharist. We act in charity and justice as a visible sign of our mission to be a house of welcome and a place of service to all.
Summer Mass Schedule
The summer mass schedule is in affect. Masses are Saturday, 4 and 6 PM. Sunday at 7, 8:30, 10:30 am and 12:30 PM.
Closed for Lunch from 12 PM to 1 PM
The Parish Office and Religious Education office will be closed on Wednesday, Aug. 15 for the Holy Day.
- Rev. Thomas A. Flowers, Pastor
- Rev. Jones Kukatla, Associate Pastor
- Kathy Ebner, Pastoral Associate/Spiritual Director
- Deacon Bill McGann, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Barrett, Deacon
- Deacon Don Lydick, Deacon
- Deacon Howard League, Deacon
- Deacon Al Barros, Deacon
- Nancy Seaver, Office Director
- Carol Turoczy, Executive Secretary
- Judy Gibson, Office Assistant
- Mike Pfarr, Facilities Manager
- Chuck Allen, Maintenance
- Bill Danhardt, Custodial
- Dee Willey, Custodial
- Sheila Allen, Facilities Rental Coordinator
- Bob Hearn, Business Manager
- Jean Stewart, Development Director
- Lynn Marie, Administrative Coordinator Religious Education
Daily mass is at 8 AM Monday through Saturday and in the Church
Saturday - Confession is from 2:30 to 3:30 - Mass is at 4 PM and 6 PM
Sunday Masses are 7, 8:30 and 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM
Our Summer mass schedule will start the weekend of May 28/29 and end Sept. 1/2, Mass will be as follows during the summer: Saturday, 4 and 6 PM; Sunday 7, 8:30, 10:30 and 12:30 PM
Wednesday, Aug. 15 is the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Masses will be on Tuesday, Aug. 14 at 7 PM and Wednesday, Aug. 15 at 8 AM and Noon.