The Parish Office and the Religious Education Office will also be closed all Fridays in the month of July.
Closed for Lunch from 12 PM to 1 PM
Offices are closed on Fridays in July
Due do Live Stream discontinuing their free version, we are no longer able to stream our Daily Masses, Sunday Masses and Adoration. If we decide to use another version, we will inform everyone.
Sunday Masses are as follows:
NEW SUMMER MASS SCHEDULE
The summer mass schedule will be Saturday at 4:30 and 6 PM Sunday at 7, 8:30, 10 and 11:30 AM.
Confessions will be Saturday from 3 to 4 PM.
This will be from May 27 until Sept. 3, 2017.
From July 1 until August 13 we will add a 4:45 PM Mass on Saturday and a 10:15 AM Mass on Sunday in the Parish Life Center.
Confessions are from 3-4 PM (unless noted otherwise below or by appointment.)
The Chapel is open from 6 AM Monday through 12 Noon Saturday and from 11 AM to 7 PM Sunday for Adoration.
- Rev. Thomas A. Flowers, Pastor
- Rev. Jones Kukatla, Associate Pastor
- Kathy Ebner, Pastoral Associate/Spiritual Director
- Deacon Don Lydick, Deacon
- Deacon Bill McGann, Deacon
- Deacon Scott Landis, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Barrett, Deacon
- Diane Roth, Office Director
- Mike Pfarr, Business Manager
- Jean Stewart, Development Director
- Nancy Seaver, Comunications Director
- Judy Gibson, Office Assistant
- Lynn Marie, Administrative Coordinator Religious Education
- Ken Behrens, Music Ministry Director
- Sheila Allen, Facilities Rental Coordinator
- Chuck Allen, Maintenance
- Bill Danhardt, Custodial
- Dee Willey, Custodial
Our Lady of Fatima Statue Visit
Please check the Photo gallery for pictures from the visit of Our Lady of Fatima Statue on April 2/3, 2017. Photos were done by Bob Doyle. Thank you Bob!