*LPI is having technical difficulties posting the bulletin to our website, and is working to get the bulletin on-line as soon as possible.*
New Year's Eve
Is It Too Early to Think About New Year’s Eve?
Following 4 pm Mass we’d like to offer a fun, safe celebration of 2020. We'd like to invite folks of all ages to a covered-dish supper at 5:00 PM in the Parish Life Center (PLC). Participants could bring cards and board & electronic games to enjoy, along with music we play on our wonderful new sound system. At 8:00 PM, it strikes midnight in Lttoqqortoormiit, Greenland, the first place to celebrate New Year on the North American Continent. So, with them, we’ll toast the New Year, then head safely home before the DUI traffic begins! If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to the Parish Office at 302-644-7300 by noon on December 22.
Sunday Masses are as follows:
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday 7:00, 8:30 and 10:30 AM
Christmas Eve, 24 Dec: 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Christmas Day, 25 Dec: 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM
Friday after the 8:00 AM Mass
Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 PM
Or by Appointment
During Advent, Confession will be from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
The Chapel is open from 6 AM Monday through Noon Saturday and from 11 AM to 9 PM Sunday for Adoration.
Tue, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve:
4:00 PM (Family Mass), 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Wed, Dec. 25, Christmas Day:
8:30 AM, 10:30 AM
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
St Jude APP & Facebook
Or, you can search Google Play Store or Apple App Store for the Weconnect Parish App
After getting the app, open and it will guide you to set your parish.
Please delete your old parish app as it is no longer functional.
St Jude's official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/St-Jude-The-Apostle-Lewes-De-244662248905562/
Listen to Catholic Forum every Saturday morning at 11:00 on Relevant Radio 640. Next Saturday, December 14th, Sharon Ward, coordinator of Native American Ministry for the Diocese of Wilmington, will discuss here new children’s Christmas book, “All the Animals Gave Their Gifts.” After it airs, listen online anytime at www.cdow.org/CatholicForum, or search “Catholic Forum” on Apple, Spotify, or iHeartRadio podcasts. For photos, information regarding upcoming guests, links and more, “Like” Catholic Forum on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Catholicforum.
- The Knights of Columbus Breakfast with Santa: Our Knights of Columbus will be hosting a Breakfast with Santa Sunday, December 15 in the Parish Life Center following the 8:30 and 10:30 Masses. All of our children are invited to stop-by and visit Santa particularly our Religious Education students following the 10:30 a.m. Family Mass. Bring all the little kids (and big kids) in your family!
- Gospel of Matthew Bible Study beginning in January! Click here for more information.
- Rev. Thomas A. Flowers, Pastor
- Rev. Jones Kukatla, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Bill McGann, Deacon
- Deacon Marty Barrett, Deacon
- Deacon Don Lydick, Deacon
- Deacon Howard League, Deacon
- Deacon Al Barros, Deacon
- Nancy Seaver, Office Director
- Carol Turoczy, Executive Secretary
- Judy Gibson, Office Assistant
- Bernadette Baker, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Mary Body, Director of Christian Formation
- Michael McShane, Assistant, Christian Formation
- Mike Pfarr, Facilities Manager
- Chuck Allen, Maintenance
- Bill Danhardt, Custodial
- Dee Willey, Custodial
- Sheila Allen, Facilities Rental Coordinator
- Bob Hearn, Business Manager
- Jean Stewart, Development Director