St Jude APP & Facebook
Or, you can search Google Play Store or Apple App Store for the Weconnect Parish App
After getting the app, open and it will guide you to set your parish.
Please delete your old parish app as it is no longer functional.
St Jude's official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/St-Jude-The-Apostle-Lewes-De-244662248905562/
Sunday Masses are as follows:
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday 7:00, 8:30 and 10:30 AM
Friday after the 8:00 AM Mass
Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 PM
Or by Appointment
The Chapel is open from 6 AM Monday through Noon Saturday and from 11 AM to 9 PM Sunday for Adoration.
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- The Priests we Need to Save the Church. Speaker: KEVIN WELLS When: TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020 @ 1:00 PM Where: ST. JUDE THE APOSTLE CATHOLIC CHURCH 152 TULIP DRIVE, LEWES, DE 19958 (302)-644-7300. Click here for more information
- 9 Days for Life is the U.S. Bishops’ multi-faceted novena for the respect and protection of human life. Each day, a different intention is accompanied by a short reflection, suggested actions, and related information. Your parishioners are encouraged to sign up to receive the novena by email, text message, or an app at www.9daysforlife.com. The novena begins on January 21 and concludes on January 29.
- The March For Life will be Jan. 24th, 2020 in Wash., D.C. A bus will be available at St. Jude's. Call Rachel Leonardo 302-644-1106 or Barbara Heagy 302-645-6133 for more info and to reserve a seat on the bus.
- Parish Mission January 28-30, 2020. Click here for more information!
- Rev. Thomas A. Flowers, Pastor
- Rev. Jones Kukatla, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Bill McGann, Clergy
- Deacon Marty Barrett, Clergy
- Deacon Howard League, Clergy
- Deacon Al Barros, Clergy
- Mary Body, Director of Christian Formation
- Nancy Seaver, Office Director
- Bob Hearn, Business Manager
- Matt Ponton, Facilities Manager
- Carol Turoczy, Executive Secretary
- Judy Gibson, Office Assistant
- Bernadette Baker, Administrative Assistant
- Michael McShane, Assistant, Christian Formation
- Chuck Allen, Maintenance
- Bill Danhardt, Custodial
- Dee Willey, Custodial
- Sheila Allen, Facilities Rental Coordinator
- Jean Stewart, Development Director
01/16/20 10:38 am
WASHINGTON—Catholics nationwide are preparing to pray 9 Days for Life, the annual pro-life novena beginning this year on January 21.
In the Catholic Church, a ‘novena’ consists of prayers or actions over nine successive days. The pro-life novena is an opportunity for recollection and reparation in observation of the anniversary of Roe v. Wade—the Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal throughout the United States.Read More
U.S. Bishops’ President Calls for Building the “Beloved Community,” Inspired by Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Example
01/16/20 4:31 am
WASHINGTON — Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles, president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, has issued the following statement to mark the observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 20, 2020.
Archbishop Gomez’s full statement follows:Read More
01/15/20 11:47 am
WASHINGTON – The national observance of Religious Freedom Day is January 16, when the nation’s long‑standing commitment to freedom of conscience and the freedom to profess one’s own faith is celebrated. Bishop George V. Murry, S.J. of Youngstown, and chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Committee for Religious Liberty, has issued a statement:
“The establishment of a culture of religious freedom is always an ongoing task. A culture of religious freedom consists of respect for the dignity of others as they seek to live in accordance with the truth about God. All people can thrive in such a culture.Read More
01/16/20 1:47 pm
WILMINGTON – The name of the facility is the St. Francis LIFE Center, and on Jan. 15, life is exactly what the staff and visitors were celebrating. Sara Fleetwood, a client of the center, was the honored guest, feted by friends, family and staff on the occasion of her 100th birthday. Fleetwood, who was born […]
The post St. Francis Life Center client Sara Fleetwood of Wilmington feted on her 100th birthday appeared first on The Dialog.Read More
Catholics focus on education funding, protecting life and more in new session of Maryland General Assembly
01/15/20 4:02 pm
The 441st legislative session of the Maryland General Assembly began Jan. 8 with legislators, advocates and members of the public converging on the state capital to mark the start of 90 days of state policymaking. Maryland’s annual legislative session runs each year from January to April during which time many issues come before legislators. The […]
The post Catholics focus on education funding, protecting life and more in new session of Maryland General Assembly appeared first on The Dialog.Read More
01/15/20 3:51 pm
The results of the 2019 Annual Catholic Appeal in the Diocese of Wilmington show 14,305 donors pledged $5,125,809, surpassing the campaign’s $4,775,000 goal by 7.34 percent. Tallies were announced this week by the diocesan Office of Development, which noted collections total $5,009,463, representing $233,963 over the appeal goal, 104.9 percent of it. “Once again, God’s […]
The post Annual Catholic Appeal for Diocese of Wilmington surpasses 2019 goal appeared first on The Dialog.Read More